School meals are supplied by Class Catering.
Your child’s meals need to be ordered in advance by returning your order form (1 per child) and payment to the office by Wednesday of the previous week.
Please note that free school meal children also need to complete the weekly order forms (and school will coordinate the payment of these meals directly with the dinner company).
Things to remember:
- You have an option of main meal, jacket potato, vegetarian or packed lunch
(if you order packed lunch please write your filling choice on the order form – ham, cheese or tuna)
- You don’t need to choose a dessert as the main dessert comes automatically with additional choices of fresh fruit and yoghurts
- You choose how many weeks you wish to order meals for during next half-term (e.g. 1 week at a time or all 7 weeks at once); if ordering weekly please use a new form each week (don’t cut out each week)
- Cheques should be made payable to Class Catering Ltd
- Cheques can only be accepted for £10 and above
- Please write your child’s name on the reverse of your cheque along with your address
- Cost £2.30 includes a hot lunch and dessert
- If you need to cancel a meal (e.g. your child is ill) then you must call the Catering Manager by 9.30am that day on 07545 205864 to ask for a credit. Otherwise no refund will be given.
Please contact the school office for more information or for a copy of the menu/order form.